Feel the tingling sensation of excitement as you represent your school in a thinking-based science quiz at the Indian Institute of Science. The quiz aims to instill scientific aptitude among schoolers, and to inspire them to pursue careers in the pure and applied Sciences.
The general structure will include a preliminary quiz with conceptual questions, followed by a lecture by an eminent scientist. After a break, five on-stage rounds of questions for the top 4-5 teams will take place in the form of the finals; with jackpot questions for the audience.
- Three students from each school are to represent for the quiz. Two of these must be from classes 9 or 10, and one from classes 11 or 12.
- It will be a one day event.
- The preliminary quiz will have MCQ with single correct answers as the format. It will be conducted on paper. The may be subjective slide based on phenomenological experiences, or designing of experiments.
- There will be one or two lectures after the prelims.
- The final buzzer quiz will have 5 rounds, with jackpot questions for audience.
Click here to Register Now